In the fall, I participated in the Fall Into Reading 2010 challenge – and did pretty well! I got 20 books off my To Read list. Granted, Miss C was still a little wee baby then, spending hours nursing and sleeping in arms, so I had a LOT of reading time… 🙂 It might be a bit different this time around! But I still like a challenge!
And so, here is my reading list for March 20th to June 20th. I may add or change up some books in this list as we go along, depending on my mood… 🙂
25 books, plus some magazines, in 3 months (or 12 weeks). Think I can pull it off?
Books already finished
- Vampireology: The True History of the Fallen Ones, by Archer Brookes
Books to finish
- New York, by Edward Rutherfurd (~70% done)
- Green For Life, by Gillian Deacon (40% done)
- Preparing my Heart for Easter, by Ann Marie Stewart (41% done – it’s a daily Bible Study, end date is May 1st, one week after Easter)
- The Bible (~50% completed; my Bible in 90 days plan is scheduled to end on May 5th. I’m a bit behind at the moment, but I’ve mostly keep ahead so far, so I’m confident I’ll catch up 😉 )
Books to read
- Night World No. 1 (Secret Vampire, Daughters of Darkness, Spellbinder), by L. J. Smith (I already read Secret Vampire last May, so I guess this is technically a To Finish book… but anyway 🙂 ).
- Night World No. 2 (Dark Angel, The Chosen, Soulmate), by L. J. Smith
- Night World No. 3 (Huntress, Black Dawn, Witchlight), by L. J. Smith
- Positive Discipline: The First Three Years, by Jane Nelsen, Cheryl Erwin, and Roslyn Ann Duffy
- Positive Discipline for Preschoolers, by Jane Nelsen, Cheryl Erwin, and Roslyn Ann Duffy
- Living Beyond Postpartum Depression, by Jerusha Clark
- La tueuse de dragons, by Héloïse Côté
- Revenir de loin, by Marie Laberge
- Dancing With My Father, by Sally Clarkson
- L’arbre de l’été: La tapisserie de Fionavar, Tôme 1, by Guy Gavriel Kay
- Le feu vagabond: La tapisserie de Fionavar, Tôme 2, by Guy Gavriel Kay
- La route obscure: La tapisserie de Fionavar, Tôme 3, by Guy Gavriel Kay
- Angela’s Ashes, by Frank McCourt
- East of Eden, by John Steinbeck
- The Vampire Diaries, The Return Vol. 3: Midnight, by L. J. Smith (on hold at the library, I hope I get it before the end of the challenge!)
- Dead Until Dark: Sookie Stackhouse Series, Book 1, by Charlaine Harris (also on hold from the library, but I’m next in line 😉 ).
- The ADD & ADHD Answer Book, by Susan Ashley (also on hold, also next in line).
- Wicked Lovely: Wicked Lovely Series Book 1, by Melissa Marr
- Turned: The Vampire Journals Book 1, by Morgan Rice
- Loved: The Vampire Journals Book 2, by Morgan Rice
Magazines to cover
- Today’s Parent: July 2010, August 2010, September 2010, October 2010, November 2010, December 2010, January 2011, February 2011, March 2011, April 2011
- Mothering Magazine: March-April 2011 (their LAST issue!!! snif!!!)
- Life Learning Magazine: whenever I get my first issue – it’s my replacement magazine Mothering gave me as a subscriber. I chose this one because it’s an unschooling magazine, looking forward to trying it out! (even if I’m still super bummed about Mothering…)