1. For me, it was the idea of having a levelled backyard that sold it.
2. I wish they had more local, organic/fair trade & seasonal selections at my local supermarket – not that I don’t buy those at Farmer’s Markets, but FM are hard to find outside of our 2 months of summer...
3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard springtime coming in.
4. Staying home with my kids is something I always wanted to do.
5. When it was over, I grabbed the next book in the series and started it immediately.
6. It was a long couple of months when I first had DD1 (referring to the PPD), but I never felt alone.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out with my mom, tomorrow my plans include attending a local homeschooling conference with – yes! – my husband, and Sunday, I want to spend time with my sister and her boyfriend!